Every organization aims at a substantial year-on-year growth which can be made possible by ensuring improvement in employee productivity. To achieve their goals, organizations measure employee performance through performance appraisals systems and tools and facilitate employee development. It is very important that the performance appraisal process is transparent, objective, and flexible as it effects employee’s emotions, career growth, team bonding, and team motivation.
KensiumHR’s Performance Management module provides end-to-end solution for the organization’s performance management processes. It provides solutions for the performance management of an employee, various teams, different processes, all departments, or the organization as a whole.
KensiumHR allows you to define the KRA’s of each employee as per his/her department and designation. Once the coordinator configures the KRAs, the required fields and levels, the application automates the appraisal process implementation. In KensiumHR, the appraisal process involves a 360 degree feedback approach where an employee is appraised by peers, subordinates, boss, and clients, apart from his/her self-appraisal.
KensiumHR enables the line manager or the senior manager to generate employee’s performance appraisal report for analysis and taking appropriate decisions. These reports can be presented in the form of charts and other graphics. The gap analysis between expected KRA versus actual performance of the employee presents the line manager with the training needs of an employee.
KensiumHR also allows the senior management to review the employee’s appraisal ratings provided by the line manager and recommend training interventions for the performance improvement of the employee.
The key features of the KensiumHR Performance Management module are:
- ‘Pay for Performance’ measurement to align merit increments and bonus dissemination with the actual performance of the employee
- Correlating business information with an individual’s information to allow HR to assess their administration group with vital choices to conjecture, plan, assets expected to satisfy business needs
- Pre-define customized compensation letters, like Offer letter, Arrangement letter, and Execution letter, for every position to automate the letter creation process
- Assign a general execution rating
- Store representative objectives
- Ability to keep up execution principles for particular occupation orders
- Arrange fields to enable the evaluator to see and alter
- Alter structures for different steps of the assessment process
- Evaluator can enter own evaluations to view and show assertion
- Connect the records as confirmation
- Ability to alter figuring of a last score in view of performance assessments
- Ability to track the claims process
- Track reprobate execution assessments and send a program update to the evaluators
- Automated notices to the administrators regarding pending employee assessment
- Report on the extent of the assessment