A growing financial service IT Company based in Omaha, NE and with multiple global offices was looking at strengthening the HR from merely being a tactical function to a strategic business partner in helping the enterprise to continue on its growth trajectory. However, the present status of the HR function required ironing out of few processes and methods.
The business came to realize that the first step in refocussing the HR function was to create a stronger infrastructure around the various disciplines within HR. It was decided to install a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to seamlessly integrate the various functions of HR, implement Best Practices across the organization, and execute both the day-to-day functions of employee management and engagement as well as strategic initiatives around human capital management.
The company undertook a robust sourcing discovery process to identify the appropriate HRIS solution for the enterprise. The key requirements identified by the organization were:
- Effective management of the Recruitment function
- Seamless integration with their Payroll system
- Comprehensive Vacation and Time-off Management functionality
- User friendly Employee Self-Service portal
- Integrated employee Engagement functionality
- High return on investment
Upon reviewing multiple options, the company decided on KensiumHR as the right solution to integrate their HR function to drive efficiencies, reduce costs, and allow the HR organization to transition to a more strategic role within the organization.
The key features for which the company chose KensiumHR solution were:
- Secure central platform allows HR to execute every module with confidentiality and transparency
- Robust Recruitment and Onboarding module allows the recruiting team to effectively gather departmental information to the generate requisitions, build them and then publish them to all available publication points including social media and job boards
- Central repository for all candidate and employee data allows the HR team to have full visibility into employee information throughout the employment lifecycle
- User friendly reporting allows the HR, Department Managers, and employees to accurately track critical information such as leave availability, performance appraisals, and employee engagement
- Built in systems in the central repository allow the HR to review and accept policies, manage calendar, and coordinate shift staffing
The implementation of KensiumHR has created a meaningful shift in the direction for the HR function. Individually functioning processes and systems have now been streamlined and standardized improving HR efficiency and credibility with both existing as well as new employees.
This automated system saved a lot of critical time for the HR function which they can now utilize to contribute as a strategic HR partner for the organization.